Monday, June 1, 2009

Pop might not be good!

Who knew?

Pop is not good for you!

I know this first hand. I was on a bit of a roller coaster a while back. For some reason I had difficulty stopping. Being "off" pop has made a huge difference in my quality of life. Not to mention alertness. Of which I am a *huge* fan.

Recently and article popped up on the negative side effects of

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090519075420.htm

Full disclosure: I can vouch for the soreness. Not proud of it either.

But sometimes you get caught up. The details get overlooked as to what we are *really* doing everyday.

It's part of the reason I ask my clients to do food trackers for the first two weeks. It's a real eye opener. We believe we are trying very hard, and often are, but what is actually happening may be quite different.

Chalk it up to being human. Nothing more.

So if you or someone you know is a big pop consumer, please check out the article. I hope I can get a few people to switch of the stuff.

Oh, couple things, get ready for a headache that *could last a few days* and be ready to start craving real food. REAL food. All that sugar has been a substitute up to this point. And not a good one either!

Have a great day all.

In health,

Todd

No comments: