Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Best Year Ever?!

Hello everyone,

Another year is upon us.

Are we ready to make it the best one ever?!

I am and I want to take everyone with me. Are you prepared to take
on your fitness/weight loss/bodyshaping goals head on?

6 months to summer. By all accounts, we could drop 25 to 30 lbs.
For those who have it to lose of course.

Otherwise we have a lot of time to reshape ourselves.

Here are a few details for those of you fortunate enough to live in
the Halifax/Dartmouth area:

I need your help to spread the word about my bootcamps. They've
been running for well over a year now!

I am making arrangements to have the wonderful space at Coastal
Dance again this year.

I would also like to encourage bringing a "goal partner" with you.
Every study indicates that if you have someone to engage with when
trying to attain goals you will be far more successful.

I am really excited about getting started this year.

Here are some words from a current camper...

"Hey Todd, congrats on doing what I obviously could not do myself
... getting me to work out and watch what I put in my mouth. Due
to your guidance, patience and knowledge, I finally found an
exercise program I enjoy. Your core training and full body
workouts really work. Prior to joining your class, I had
continuous back and shoulder pain. Not anymore. I'm stronger and
healthier, not only in body but in mind. Thanks Todd. Can't wait
until next class ... see you then." Cheryl B.

Let's do this.

E-mail me with your goals and we will get started. Immediately. We
only make one turn on this ride, let's make it amazing!

A few details:

I have one group that meets one day a week. Sunday, 4:30pm

The second group meets 3 times a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, 6:30pm

I have wonderful clients in these groups who are super supportive
and a lot of fun,

You have to try it out. First one is on me if you have any doubts.
But I am confident they will be erased quite quickly.

Thank you for your time reading this. We'll get back to regular
newsletters now.

No comments: