Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big things are going down!

Hello,

Today's message is about catching up. I have some announcements. It
has been a couple weeks since our last message. And for good reason.

First of all I was selected as a member of the provincial
SOGOActive Advisory Committee to increase fitness and activity
education for youths.

Then I landed a gig as a Strength and Conditioning Coach for a
local elite girls basketball team. Very exciting!

Then sold my house. Started packing this week.

Then found out my mother in law has cancer of the lungs and was
immediately shuttled into surgery at the next available time. She
made it out quite well and is recovering as we speak. However the
packing and moving will happen without my rock and lovely wife
(same person!) as she is off to be by her mom's side. I'll hang
with the kids in the meantime.

To say that I have been a little bit busy would be an
understatement.

But it also has made me appreciate all the help and interest I have
had from my readers.

Thank you for your time and interest. We only make this trip once
so let's have a good time and make the most of it

Thank you all.

In health,

Todd

No comments: